If the customer wishes to complain about a Royal Mail service or facing any issue, he/she should contact the Royal Mail Customer Services. Royal Mail can be contacted in the following ways:
- These users and customers can make use of the online tools like the “Help Centre” to find instant help online.
- They can call on 03457 740 740 to get in touch with the advisors.
- The customers can also fill out the online forms uploaded on the website.
- The users can also choose to get in touch with the customer service department of the company through the text-phone 03456 000 606.
- To write to the company about the queries and the problems, the postal address is Freepost RLZL-LHZH-JZHT, Royal Mail Customer Services, PO Box 740, PLYMOUTH, PL9 7YB.
- For instant help, the users can click the link.royalmail.com/personal/help-and-support/get-in-touch OR royalmail.com/personal/help-and-support OR www.royalmail.com
Royal Mail Complaint Handling Process
Royal Mail never fails to provide a reliable and consistent service at any time. In order to make a complaint about any issues, you have three options opened for us. They are,
- By Directly contacting the Royal Mail customer services by visiting their website
- By Speaking with one of their advisors
- By Writing to us
When you choose to the complaint through the website or by writing a letter, you should provide the full details of our complaint. If the company needs further information then they will contact us in the method that we preferred to contact them.
If you contact them by phone then you need to keep all the details of the complaint handy. In some complaints, you may need to complete a “Loss, damage or delay”? the form which is available online through the website or from Post Offices. The customer services advisors will let us know the appropriate process to follow your issue.
We can contact them by writing to:
- The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR
- Phone: 0300 123 9123 or 0843 504 7203
- Email: email@example.com
The resolver is a completely free complaint-resolution tool. This tool puts the British consumer directly in touch with the customer service providers who can resolve their complaint. Using resolver we can manage:
- By keeping all our correspondence in one place for future reference if needed.
- Going straight to the correct contact point within an organization
- Make use of a series of simple templates to help make raising our complaint as simple and quick as possible
- Receive reminders or reference number when we get a response from a company or organization
- We get an automatic notification when it’s appropriate to escalate our case to the next management level within a company
- Package up and send off the whole history of our complaint to a regulatory body if necessary.
- The timing at which this service is available which includes;
- a) Monday to Friday from 8am–6pm
- b) Saturday from 8am–1pm
- c) Sundays from 9am-2pm
- They should also be aware of the telephone call charges applicable.
- First Class deliveries are generally made the next business day throughout the UK.
- Deliveries are made at least once every day except Sundays and Bank Holidays.
- The deliveries are charged at uniform rates for all destinations across the UK.